The Exclusive Private Learning Event of the Year
7 DAYS CRUISING AROUND THE GLORIOUS ISLANDS OF CROATIA WITH A SELECT GROUP OF HIGH-CONSCIOUS PEERS
With Peter Sage & Egon Castlunger
LOWER DECKSealed Windows and Limited View
10 Seats Available
Shared Cabins with Buddy
Book a Seat with €995 deposit
MAIN DECKClassic Windows and Full View
18 Seats Available
Shared Cabins with Buddy
Book a Seat with €995 deposit
TOP DECKDeluxe Cabins connected to the Top Deck
6 Seats Available
Shared Cabins with Buddy
Book a Seat with €995 deposit
Meet Your Personal Instructors
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER, COACH & AUTHOR
Peter Sage is the world renowned international & serial entrepreneur, author, philosopher and teacher.
His unique way of looking at and relating to life has inspired tens of thousands of people worldwide to Reinvent themselves. Whether by improving or turning around a business or developing a new and empowering psychology through practical yet profound shifts in awareness, Peter hopes his insights and teachings can offer something of value to those who seek it.
In twenty-five years, Peter’s business career has followed the expected vicissitudes of high-level, fast paced entrepreneurship. Peter has personally started over twenty companies across a wide variety of fields.
And while some, in his own words, have ‘failed majestically’; others have become large global success stories.
Peter has spoken on 5 continents and is frequently asked to deliver keynote addresses, seminars and workshops, entertaining and inspiring audiences across the globe.
He has been booked to share the stage with high profile people such as Sir Richard Branson, Kofi Anan, former US President Bill Clinton and many others.
YOGA TEACHER, HEALER, MUSICIAN
Egon grew up in the Dolomite Alps (Northern Italy) speaking 3 languages since childhood. Early on, he set out to explore the World with various trips to India and other countries, which awoke his attention to the different cultures, philosophies and healing sciences. He started his journey 20 years ago with 5 years of Naturopathy studies in Germany, for then moving to Switzerland, where he opened his Zen Shiatsu practice.
Egon practiced and studied Yoga ever since with various teachers, and within these years he developed his own style of Yoga, combining the different techniques of Yin and Yang Yoga with Pranayama (breath) and Meditation.
Egon is also a space holder with the “teacher plants / sacred medicines.”
In Switzerland he got introduced to the sacred medicines of the Amazon. From that point, an intense journey of travels and extended stays in Brazil began. He has been continuing his studies nowadays in music, healing techniques, and ancient shamanic traditions.
His work now is about bringing together the Yogic knowledge with the wisdom and power of the plants to create awakening and transformation in a conscious, sacred and careful way.
Imagine waking up to the sun glistening off the water as you breathe the fresh clean sea air aboard a luxury private boat.
Yoga and meditation awaken and refresh your soul before sitting down to a breakfast of healthy superfoods.
A new adventure unfolds each day both in the outer world as we set sail for a new untouched islands, and also the inner world where you will be transformed by the highest and most impactful content available.
Advanced teachings usually reserved for Peter’s most elite clients.
What You Will Learn
This intensive 7-day multi-sensory adventure and workshop is designed to completely upgrade your mind body and spirit. After going through this experience you will be able to completely rewrite your reality. You will also learn that there is much more to life that you thought, and much more than you were told. Among many other things, you will learn:
- How to use your mind and body to create an imune system that is virtually impenetrable to illness
- How to use and turn any situation in the outer world to your advantage – no matter how bad it looks to others
- How to uncork the passion and joy for life that lies naturally within us
- How to write the script of your own movie and star in it with total certainly of outcome
- How to nourish and replenish the amazing vehicle that carries your consciousness with the very best superfoods, live foods and juices
- The strategies of maintaining physical health and vitality in an ever increasingly polluted and processed world
- How to get in touch with your body through gentle yet powerful daily practices of Yin and Yang yoga
- How to create healthy cellular apoptosis in minutes without fasting
- How to discover the secrets used by energy masters to elevate themselves above the social drama that effects the masses
- How to practice advanced techniques on the law of attraction designed to generate results before you finish the cruise
- How to develop a higher-level relationship to Life that allows you to Feel Great Now no matter what happens in the outer world
And much, much more..
What You Will Experience
While Peter’s advanced teachings are something that will blow your mind, this experience is carefully designed to nurture your body and your spirit as well. On this journey, you will experience:
- CRUISING THROUGH ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COASTLINES IN THE WORLD WITH THOUSAND ISLANDS
- GETTING INTO FULL BALANCE OF YOUR BODY, SPIRIT AND MIND WITH REVIVING YOGA AND MEDITATION SESSIONS
- CONNECTING TO YOUR ROOTS WITH SACRED SINGING AND SHARING CIRCLES AND INTRODUCTION TO THE ANCIENT SHAMANIC TRADITIONS
- MANY SURPRISE MAGICAL MOMENTS AND ACTIVITIES THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOR YOU
And much, much more!
What is Pineal?
Our goal is to (awaken) people and help create a society where Love emotion and energy are dominant, rather than Fear, and where the fundamental question that a person asks before making any decision is "What would Love do now if it were in my place?"
This special program in not just about sailing. It is about taking the time to enjoy the sea, have ideal set up to practice yoga, reconnect with nature and reinvent yourself.
Guests will be having:
- intensive Revival workshops by well-known enterprenuer, author, philosopher and teacher PETER SAGE,
- doing daily meditation/Yoga led by international Yogi & Musician EGON CASTLUNGER and
- enjoy sailing around gorgeous Dalmatian (Adriatic Sea) archipelago in Croatia with best and most secluded beaches
Navigating on a deluxe mini cruiseship our Revival Retreat combines the fun of having crystal clear waters, secluded bays and pure nature 24 hours a day while deeply connecting with the essence of the soul.
Evenings are reserved for a singing circle lead by Egon’s amazing guitar play. It is a special bonding moment of the day creating space of sharing, singing heart songs and sacred mantras.
- The ideal location to feel the essence of life and reconnect with the nature and its beauty
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- A chance to nurture your spirit and your body by Egon Castlunger’s Yin & Yang Yoga, meditation and guitar
- A chance to reinvent yourself, connect with yourself and upgrade your consciousness by amazing work of Peter Sage
Having a retreat on a deluxe cruiseship at sea is probably one of the best ways to have a fulfilling and upgrading vacation in Croatia. We would navigate approximately 4 hours a day and use the rest of the day to enjoy the sunshine, swim, self-improvement work and do yoga.
The day starts with a gentle flow yoga session in the morning to wake up our systems. After a healthy breakfast prepare yourself for an amazing journey on a Peter workshop full of mind-blowing insights about life, vitality, health and consciuous creation.
Every day our ship will set sails for a new island, where guests can swim, dive, go for a hike on the rugged coast or just soak up the sun.
After a combination of personal growth and sunbathing and relaxing, guests are taken to a nice little beach for the blissful experience of yoga at sunset. Dinner is served on-board or enjoyed on land or in local Croatian restaurants.
Some nights guests will be staying in ports and some nights in secluded bays accompanied by moonlight and shining stars.
Guests can expect an on-board menu of healthy Mediterranean food with lot of fruit and vegetables. When staying at ports, guests can venture out to local bars and taverns for a truly Croatian experience. Please note: due to the nature of the workshop, alcohol will not be served and should not be consumed during this 7 days.
Croatian coastline is famous for more than 1000 islands, islets and reefs. Our route will be focused on Dalmatian region combining most beautiful islands, small authentic towns and secluded beaches. Except fame for the untouched nature and stunning beaches, the islands are also full of history.
What Makes This Retreat Special
We have brought yoga and personal growth workshops on a cruiseship, in order to attain the best outcome on all levels: mind, body, spirit. Yoga will be practiced daily, sometimes twice a day, following the needs of the group. Our morning session starts with meditation and breathing techniques to focus our mind while nature is still calm and quiet. We then get the juices flowing with some Hatha-based stretches and give our body the energy for a day of sun and fun. There will also be Yin Yoga sunset practices on some days. An opportunity to connect to the deeper levels of our bodies, on a physical and energetic level.
What’s Included in This Package
• 7x nights’ accommodation in deluxe cruiseship (double sized bed cabins with ensuite bathroom)
• Daily morning and evening yoga and/or meditation sessions
• Peter Sage unique and exceptional workshop
• 7x semi self-catered breakfasts, 6x lunches mostly based on big nutritive salads and 7x dinners on board or at local island restaurants
• Unlimited tea, coffee, and fruits througt the day
• All sailing-related costs
• Linen, small towels, final cleaning
• Yoga mats and equipment
You will be arriving to the port of embarkation. Earliest Check-in time is 16:00h.
Sunday to Friday
We get up early in the morning and practice meditation and wake-up flow routine before having breakfast.
We then have a workshop executed by Peter Sage.
After or during the workshop (depending on a weather and sea conditions) we set sail for the islands, where you can swim, dive, go for a walk, soak up the sun or just relax. We have a healthy & nutritive lunch on board and we continue to explore the archipelago.
On some days we will go to a nice little beach to practice yoga at sunset. Dinners will be mostly served on board and on special ocasions enjoyed on land in nice little taverns or restaurants. Some nights we’ll be staying in ports and some others in secluded bays, just you and the stars.
In the evenings we will come together with Egon Castlunger in circle and create a space of sharing, with meditations, singing heart songs and sacred mantras. A moment of the day which in our experience builds a special bonding and energy field in the group.
Time to say goodbye.
Check out time is at 09:00. Transfers can be arranged for you to travel to the airport.
Near the Beach / Islands / Close to Nature
The weather in Croatia in summer is considered one of the best for cruising.
However, if the weather conditions don’t allow us to go out in the sea (very unlikely, but it can happen and we cannot control it), we are happy to organize excursions on foot, or cycling or anything that interests you in the area.
How to get there (flights, airport transfers)
Book flights to Zagreb, Zadar or Split. Transfer from the airport to the boarding destination will be arranged.
What to bring
Please pack lightly as space is limited, even on a cruiseship. You will be in a swimsuit all day, so there is really no need for many clothes. Bring sunscreen, a hat and your yoga clothes, a couple of summer dresses for ladies and shirts for gentlemen, a jumper and a wind stopper.
Travel insurance suggestions
You should purchase travel insurance that covers sailing in Croatia.